November 28, 2016

Graves Island & Queensland Beach Provincial Parks

I had to combine two Provincial Parks together for this post because I just didn't have enough pictures of the both of them to make up a separate post each.

We visited these two parks in the same day. Along with the Cleveland Beach and East River Provincial Parks.

G R A V E S  I S L A N D  [ C H E S T E R . N S ]





























These photos are just the worst. Probably because this was the worst Provincial Park I've been to yet. Honestly, I was so disappointed! It's quite a large park but all it really is is a campground. A depressing looking campground at that. There was nothing there but a few picnic benches. I really had to use the bathroom and luckily for me there was a campground bathroom up on a hill (first photo) so  ran up to use it. My god. I've never seen a bathroom so creepy. I was half expecting someone to jump out at me. If you ever find yourself in Nova Scotia- skip this park.

Q U E E N S L A N D  B E A C H  [ Q U E E N S L A N D.  N S ]





























Annnnd more crappy photos. I didn't even get out of the car to take these because we were on our way home after a very long day and I just didn't feel like it. This is basically the beach though. A long stretch of sand. Queensland Beach is actually quite popular during the Summer though. It's always crowded. Maybe next summer we'll come back and actually enjoy it.

Thanks for reading :)

CHECK OUT THIS MONTH'S BLOGGER OF THE MONTH
ANIKA MAY

2 comments:

  1. beach looks like a lovely spot for the afternoon- shame about the clouds though!

    We are Dannah - PERTH lifestyle blog
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its quite popular during the summer months!

      Delete