November 1, 2016

Lux's First Halloween!


























Holidays are so much better when you have a kid. Its kind of like re-living holidays as a child only now through your own kid! Lux is still too little yet to actually go out trick or treating but we did take some adorable photos.































We ordered pizza and watched The Walking Dead on Halloween night. I've had that tradition since I was little. Ordering pizza and watching a scary/Halloween movie and I plan to keep that up throughout Lux's life. Even though it was a pretty quiet Halloween, it was still incredibly special because it was Lux's first.

HOW WAS YOUR HALLOWEEN?

CHECK OUT THIS MONTH'S BLOGGER OF THE MONTH!
ANIKA MAY

8 comments:

  1. How adorable! I bet you had so much fun dressing her up... I can't wait to see which cute Christmas outfits you pick out for her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I did!! haha I am soo excited for her first Christmas!

      Delete
  2. I love how you have a tradition for halloween! That is so cute!!
    We didn't do anything for halloween, unfortunately, but it was a nice evening spent with my parter!

    Amanda Gouthro 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love keeping up with traditions! :) Sounds like a good evening to me!

      Delete
  3. Oh my GOSH this is so adorable, I can absolutely imagine what you mean by re-living holidays through your little one. So sweet :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and makes me want my own little one to snuggle up in adorable Halloween costumes!

    Lottie x
    http://www.inrestlesswonder.co.uk

    ReplyDelete