November 25, 2016

My Ultimate Bucket List

I think bucket lists are super fun. I write up little seasonal bucket lists all the time but I wanted to write an actual life long, things I want to do, ultimate bucket list. Here's a glimpse at what's currently on my list...

be debt free 

get at least 3 more tattoos

feel comfortable with my body

travel all of canada
nova scotia- I live here so..

prince edward island- aug 2015


travel all of the united states

ride in a hot air balloon

explore a castle

have a baby june 1/2016

touch an elephant

dye my hair blonde/dirty blonde

own/build a home

take lux to disney world

bungee jump

get my nose pierced

skydive - aug 28/2010












ride on a camel

go on a train ride

fly on a plane somewhere

get my driver's license 

maybe, possibly get married

go river rafting

see a whale

raise money for a local charity

road trip on a motorcycle

visit machu picchu

become a foster parent

adopt a child

try parasailing

have my own business

I've already accomplished a couple of these things but I still added them because they were still things I wanted to do in my lifetime. This list will be up in my tab section under Bucket List so you can be up to date on anymore things I cross out! 

WHAT'S ON YOUR BUCKET LIST?

CHECK OUT THIS MONTH'S BLOGGER OF THE MONTH

8 comments:

  1. You would look so good with blonde hair!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think!? I'm terrified to try! haha

      Delete
  2. It's so cool that you've skydived! :) I really want to visit Machu Picchu! xxx
    http://www.samanthafrances.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely one of the coolest things I've ever done!

      Delete
  3. Skydiving must be awesome but it frightens me so much. I loved this post and i'm so glad you actually got to do many of those things. I've had my nose pierced before and it's sooooo cool! I miss it now as it's closed. I really recommend it, it doesn't hurt.

    Cristina, xo // My Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to so bad but I feel like my nose is too big! haha Some day I'll work up the courage!

      Delete
  4. I love the idea of a bucket list and you're doing so well with yours! Mine is mainly travel based at the moment, I'd love to travel some more of America and definitely do Australia/New Zealand!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete