November 14, 2016

The Best Of The Best


HEY! Just a quick post here explaining a new series I'll be introducing on the blog! This one is makeup related so all you beauty lovers will hopefully like this one. I have tried a lot of foundations. And I mean a lot. (Drugstore foundations, mind you) And I'm always on the lookout for the perfect foundation.

SO

I've decided to try everything I possibly can in each drugstore brand of makeup, test it out, and at the end reveal what I find to be 'The Best of the Best' in each brand!

I'll be starting with Maybelline and after each new product post I'll link all other reviews I've tested beforehand just for comparison reasons.

I hope you're excited about this because I know I sure am! First product will be up Wednesday!


CHECK OUT THIS MONTH'S BLOGGER OF THE MONTH

8 comments:

  1. Ooh this sounds like an exciting series and I love that you're starting with Maybelline. Looking forward to Wednesday's first product feature :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad to hear you're excited for it! :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to read your reviews and opinions!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I'm looking forward to this! I'm desperate to find a full coverage foundation that doesn't feel cakey and some decent lip products! Can't wait :) xxx
    http://www.samanthafrances.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just posted about a really nice foundation yesterday! You should check it out :)

      Delete