November 9, 2016

Winter To-Do List


I know winter technically doesn't begin until December 21st but I thought I'd post my winter to-do list now because there are some things I want to have done well before Christmas like decorating, finish the shopping and having Lux's photo taken with Santa. Also, I am so beyond excited for this winter so I just didn't want to wait so long to start doing all of the fun, wintry things! :)

Let me know what's on your winter to-do list! Anything fun you want to try or do you have any special traditions you do every winter?

& don't forget..

Check out this month's blogger of the month


8 comments:

  1. The 'official' start time for new seasons always seems ridiculous to me - I mean December 21st?! It's feeling like winter right now haha! This is such a cute list and has 100% got me in the Christmas mood; watching Christmas films, looking at lights and decorating for the festive season is SO exciting :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? To me, winter starts right after Halloween :) haha

      Delete
  2. ADD to that list-SPEND TIME ALONE EACH DAY.Do something for self.As women we always get caught up in doing everything for everyone.RU really enjoying the holidays?Debra
    PS. Winter is here,but i say don't rush any,enjoy Hallo,enjoy TG, enjoy Christmas...life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debra! I will definitely make sure to have some time to myself :) & don't worry! I'm not rushing any holidays! I had a fantastic Halloween, Thanksgiving is actually in October in Canada and it was lovely! & I'm super exited to celebrate Christmas this year. No rushing :)

      Delete
  3. Yes! Build a snowman ;)
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, you just got me so excited for Christmas!!! It really comes so fast, so good idea planing this ahead. I think I just might copy most of this ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! Glad this has gotten you excited! :D

      Delete