December 28, 2016

BABY OOTD | Cute as a Bunny






























bunny onesie from joe fresh  similar
pink jeggings from walmart 

I love white and baby pink on a little girl. Craig absolutely hates baby pink coloured anything, and for the most part I agree, except when it comes to cute baby clothes. I've been eyeing this onesie for a while every time I go to the store but I like to wait for the baby clothes to go on sale. I picked this one up for $1.74!! Bargain.

The little jeggings were a Christmas gift to Lux from my cousin. They're super cute :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness she's so adorable! I absolutely love that onesie :)

    ~ Jasmin N
    littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't believe I got it for $1.74!

      Delete