December 12, 2016

BABY OOTD | Plaid Baby


























Plaid Button-up // Carter's
Black Jeggings // Joe Fresh 




























The lighting was so horrible today but I just had to show this outfit! So, sorry for the fuzzy images! I've always been a huge plaid lover and plaid on babies is so adorable. Its actually kind of hard to find cute plaid for baby girls so I was happy to have found two super nice shirts at Carter's. Actually we picked up a couple of outfits that day and my aunt bought it all for Lux for Christmas. I just couldn't wait until Christmas to wear them on her. I couldn't find the shirt online but its currently at Carter's right now and the pants were a hand-me-down so they aren't available anymore.

4 comments:

  1. Aaahhhhh she looks so cute!!! I totally love plaid too. I look forward to her Christmas outfits :)

    xx
    Lyka Chiang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Little plaid baby clothes are way too cute :)

      Delete
  2. Aww this is so sweet - plaid is adorable on anyone, and never more so than adorable little babies! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete