December 5, 2016

Bringing Christmas To The Bathroom


























I love getting everything all decked out for the holidays. I don't know about you but I seem to decorate everywhere but the bathroom. I mean I could go out and buy some cute Christmassy towels or something but I never do.
I was super excited to receive these hands soaps from Live Clean because its such a simple way to add a little Christmas to the bathroom. Also, they both smell amazing!



The two scents are Vanilla Peppermint and Holly Berry.

Can we just take a minute to thank Live Clean for making something peppermint scented!? Ugh, I love the smell of peppermint. If they made this stuff in body wash I'd be in my Christmas glory!


Everything you'd look for in a great soap! Throw in the fact that they're never tested on animals plus enriched with vitamins E and B. They'd make a perfect gift for someone on your Christmas list oooor the perfect little gift for yourself :)

WHAT ARE SOME LITTLE THINGS YOU LIKE TO DO TO GET IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT?

*These were gifted to me from Live Clean but as always opinions are 100% my own.

10 comments:

  1. I've never tried this brand before, but it seems great :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! I don't use anything but!

      Delete
  2. Ohh! I bet those smell so yummy! We always stick some sort of ornament on the bathroom door and try to find a little fir tree for the back of our toilet!
    Amanda Gouthro 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this brand before! Need to give this a go x

    Nev | Miss Nev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanilla peppermint sounds like an incredible scent.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my ! I'm so glad I'm not the only person who has change my hand soap to a festive one! love this x

    Stacey White
    www.staceylouisewhite.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha gotta make it feel like Christmas throughout the entire house !

      Delete