December 7, 2016

My 500th Post!


























This post marks my 500th on the blog! That's a lot of freakin posts! I didn't really have anything special in mind regarding this post so I guess I'll just have to make this a chatty type. Haven't had a good chatty post in a while.

I've been feeling a little directionless when it comes to blogging lately. In terms of the content I produce. I've been doing really well with making sure I have content. I've been able to stick to a posting schedule of every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I'm just not sure if I'm totally happy with what I'm putting out.

I'm adding a poll to this post with different post ideas and I would really appreciate if you could take the time to choose what type of posts you'd like to read more of on here. Just to give me an idea of what you guys like. Obviously I'll still write up things I want to talk about but I'll also try harder to come up with content everybody will enjoy :)


WHAT TYPE OF POSTS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE OF?

Lifestyle (places we go, things we do, etc)
Beauty
Fashion (my hauls, Lux's hauls, OOTD's, etc)
Lux's Updates / Other baby related posts
More Personal Posts
Relationship posts / Advice
Book Reviews
Tags / Other fun things

18 comments:

  1. Congrats on 500 posts!! I love reading your blog Renee, especially seeing Lux's updates and chatty posts; I love reading personal posts, relationship advice, family and beauty :D I'm forcing myself to try some new things on my blog also, I'm always worried about it getting too same same xD xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love reading your blog as well :) & thanks a bunch for the feedback! I get a little worried about that too.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on 500 posts! That's amazing! I love reading lifestyle posts and seeing what you're up to. Lux is adorable as well :)

    Lindsey Elyse | lindseyginge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm glad to hear that because I enjoy writing lifestyle posts the most!

      Delete
  3. Yay for 500 posts! Way to go :) Hope you're having a good December so far!

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am! :) Hope you are too!

      Delete
  4. Woo congrats on 500 posts! Very impressive, I think it's normal to have a bit of a blank in terms of posts, I'm having the same at the moment!

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank ya! :) Yeah it seems every blogger goes through it every now and then.

      Delete
  5. Congrats hun! It takes commitment and your posts are amazing, especially lux updates.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) I'm really glad you enjoy her updates!!

      Delete
  6. Yay on 500!!
    I voted for lifestyle, but I wanted to vote for some of the other ones too!!
    It's hard to keep content going when you aren't completely happy with it, which is sometimes why I take such long breaks between posts!

    Heres to the next 500 posts!
    Amanda Gouthro 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I tried to make it so that you could choose multiple ones but I couldn't!

      Delete
  7. Congrats on 500 posts! That's exciting :)

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for 500! Congratulations on an awesome blog! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the 500th post!! This is awesome and such an accomplishment!
    Good luck for the next 500 :)
    Love,
    Charlotte Luisa | bycharlotteluisa.com

    ReplyDelete