January 24, 2017

A Decade Down, Forever To Go

Yesterday was a very special day....

A special day indeed.

Craig and I celebrated our ten year anniversary together.

I can't seem to process the fact that I've been with him for a decade already. It doesn't feel like its been that long but at the same time I feel like he's been in my life forever. All I know is that these past ten years have been more wonderful than I could have ever imagined.

I thought it might be nice to reminisce a little and think about all of the memorable things we've gone through over the years....

-the freezing winter walks we'd take every night just so we could hang out

-ice skating on the pond

-sharing milkshakes at the diner even though my stomach would kill afterwards 

-our first camping trip together

-our mini adventures




























-every birthday/holiday celebration

-our high school prom


-moving into our first apartment together...and then moving three more times after that!

-the horrible kayaking experience

























-jumping from a plane with you

-disney world 2011

-our many hikes

-prince edward island trip 2015

























-starting a family together 






























There are countless memories I could add here. I'm not sure how I got so lucky to find the love of my life at sixteen. But one thing I do know for sure is that I can't wait to spend the rest of my days with him- my love, my best friend.


6 comments:

  1. Happy happy anniversary. This is really just the lovliest of posts and the prom picture is all kinds of adorable.
    Wishing you a gazillion more years of happiness.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your anniversary!! I love that picture of the two of you together at prom and I hope for more happy years for y'all!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is just the loveliest post. I love how you've captured all those little moments. Happy anniversary to you both!

    Laura xx | Loved By Laura

    ReplyDelete