January 6, 2017

Favourite Posts of 2016

I saw this idea on Bash's blog and I thought it was a great way to round up all of my favourite posts on Life After Lux in 2016. Here are some of the posts I really enjoyed writing this past year...



























I shared what we got up to on Valentine's Day. I liked this post because it felt like such a perfect day to me and I love being able to look back on it.




























Just a little back story to why I started blogging. I think its great to look back on why I began this journey two years ago.



























The post where I was having major anxiety about pregnancy/giving birth and I talked about one of my greatest fears. A fear which I have overcome and now feel incredibly proud of myself for.



























That post where I finally got to introduce you to my precious little babe <3 Such an amazing time in my life. 



























Lux's name is very special to me. If you've read the story then you'd know. It's a story I'll remember forever.



























I adored this day. Cleveland Beach is absolutely gorgeous and we had such a great time exploring as a family. 





























I have been waiting forever it seemed to do this super fun Christmas Eve tradition with my own child. Christmas is one million times better now that Lux is here and sharing our traditions with you was really fun!



























Such special memories to look back on. These were some of my favourite photos I've taken of Lux yet. Her first Christmas was truly wonderful.

I hope you guys enjoyed looking back at these posts as much as I did! I know most of them are Lux related but hey, she was a huge part of 2016 :)

LINK ONE OF YOUR FAVOURITE POSTS OF THE PAST YEAR IN THE COMMENTS!

4 comments:

  1. Love that picture of your baby! Such a cutie. :)

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! She's a cutie for sure :)

      Delete
  2. I can't get over how cute Lux's first Christmas photos are, she has such a sweet face! I'm glad your first Christmas with her was a lovely one :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth! It was the best one I've had in a long time :)

      Delete