January 4, 2017

Inspiring Quotes For a Fresh Start

With a new year set out in front of us comes the feeling of a fresh start. I, for one, want this to be my most amazing year yet. I want to work on myself. My mind and body.

Here's a cluster of my favourite quotes looking forward to a fresh start..



sometimes you have to lose yourself 
to discover who you might yet be.
sometimes what feels like breaking down
is really just breaking free.


NEW BEGINNINGS ARE OFTEN DISGUISED AS PAINFUL ENDINGS


whatever you decide to do
make sure it makes you HAPPY.

ROCK BOTTOM BECAME A SOLID FOUNDATION ON WHICH I REBUILT MY LIFE



the best part about life?
every morning you have a new opportunity
to become a happier version of yourself.


THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF
ANYTHING YOU WANT

YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD, NEVER TOO BAD,
NEVER TOO LATE AND NEVER TOO SICK
TO START FROM SCRATCH ONCE AGAIN


DARE TO BEGIN





8 comments:

  1. I love these quotes that you've put together! I'm really looking forward to all that 2017 has in store as well!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them! I hope this year is the best :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Renee, I used to underestimate quotes a lot, but I think they can be very useful at times like the start of the year. I really like "DARE TO BEGIN" as I feel like sometimes we don't dare enough and tend to give fear too much power! Good luck for 2017 :)

    Assia www.assiashahin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I'm definitely going to try not to let fear stop me this year! Good luck to you as well :)

      Delete
  3. These are all very motivational! Perfect for starting the year with good vibes! Thanks for sharing.

    - Gretch of GG Memochou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Glad you liked them :)

      Delete
  4. These quotes are lovely, first time I've heard of many!

    Lauren x
    http://www.huggled.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete