January 19, 2017

My Ultimate Beauty Wishlist


I don't often splurge on myself. And that's okay...except that it means I usually end up with a pretty over-the-top wishlist. Some of these product are a little on the expensive side but a girl can dream right?


Even though the website says sold out this Glam Clam Mermaid Dreams brush set from Spectrum will one day be mine! I don't even think they ship to Canada but I WILL find a way! They are gorgeous. I can't stop looking at them. And the clam shell case is so adorable! Ahhhh I want.


Look at those beauties. The T3 twirl convertible interchangeable curling iron and the singlepass luxe straightener are calling my name!! I haven't used any T3 products before so I'm not sure if they're amazing or not but from the reviews on the website and some youtube videos I've watched, they seem like they are totally worth the money. 



I don't wear much foundation but I've always wanted try out a really good one. The Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover foundation seems like a go-to foundation for a lot of people. I definitely want to try it out. Along with the Nars creamy concealer. I feel like the only person on the planet who hasn't tried this concealer yet! 

I think that's enough wanting for one post. It's already going to take me ages to save up for these five items! Let me know if you've tried any of these and what your thoughts were. Also, what's on your ultimate beauty wishlist?


4 comments:

  1. Your wishlist is so lovely! Those Spectrum brushes look incredible, so magical - they look special made for mermaids! I haven't tried the Nars concealer yet either but I'm longing to - and the new Too Faced one :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg aren't they beautiful!! I want them so bad haha

      Delete