January 29, 2017

Oh Happy Days #10

Finding the happy bits this week has been tough, I'm not going to lie. It's just been one of those weeks. But there is, of course, some things worth mentioning :)







♥ FAMILY & TACOS. After swimming last Sunday we went out to my mom's and enjoyed delicious tacos, cake and doughnuts. It's always nice spending a few hours laughing and talking with family when you don't really get to see them very often.

♥ TEN YEARS. Craig and I celebrated our ten year anniversary this week! (read post here) I feel overwhelmed with love from this guy and I couldn't be happier <3

♥ HOMESENSE FINDS. We didn't get each other anything for our anniversary so we ended up in Homesense and found a beautiful new quilt set for our bedroom and a lampshade to better match our living room. We're not going to bother putting them out right now because we plan on moving this summer so we thought it was best to keep them wrapped up until then so we have some fresh new stuff for the move.







Ahh, a blog after my own heart <3 
"Ice Cream" Whispers Clara is the blog my romantic dreams are made of. Have you ever seen a blog that just looks beautiful? That makes you feel happy every time you visit? Well if not, this is the one you need to check out. Her photography is always so amazing and bright and her posts are totally relatable. A few of my fave posts:
Do please check these out :)

Well that's it for another week! Sorry I didn't have very many happy points to share but you know, that's the way life goes! Tell me something that's made you happy this week! 

4 comments:

  1. Happy 10th to you and your significant other. Well as for me, I am happy for this blogging opportunities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Yes, blogging opportunities are definitely something to be happy about!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! :D & yes, her blog is amazing !

      Delete