January 22, 2017

Oh Happy Days #9







♥ SUNDAY SWIMMING. We've started swimming on Sundays! We're going to try to go every Sunday unless something comes up. Last Sunday was a special one because it was Lux's first time. She loved it!

♥ COZY COCOON MORNINGS. I don't know why but these last few days I just don't want to get out of bed. My blankets feel like a super cozy, warm cocoon wrapped around my body.

♥ NANNY CHATS. I call my grandparents every Wednesday just to chat and catch up with them. My poppy only talks for a few minutes but my nanny keeps me on the phone for over an hour most days. I love that its become our routine and they now look forward to me calling every Wednesday. Me and nan had a really good talk this week that left me feeling rather happy.

♥ THE OFFICE. Omg this show. I just started getting back into watching The Office and I'm so glad because I don't think I've ever watched a show that makes me laugh during every single episode.

♥ FAMILY TIME. We don't get to see my family much since we moved this Summer but on Thursday my mom drove down and picked me and Lux up for the day. We had a great time visiting with my sister and niece, we went shopping and mom bought Lux all new winter gear and then we went to my mom's new place and got to hang out with her and my brother. It was awesome.

♥ DRIVING PRACTICE. I've been getting behind the wheel quite a bit these days but its usually only to drive to the mailbox or a short distance. Saturday, however, I drove about 40 km to the hairdresser! I think I did pretty well. I'm trying to practice as much as I can before I take the road test.








Morgan's blog Morning Apple has been a favourite of mine these last few months. Every single post she writes feels like she's just having a conversation with you! Totally refreshing. 
A couple of my fave posts from her:
Do make sure you check this blog out! :)


That wraps up another week of happy. Tell me something that made you happy this week!

6 comments:

  1. I love that you call your grandparents every wednesday! My gran is exactly the same and will keep me chatting on the phone for hours, I love it! One of my goals this year is to spend more time at their house xxx
    http://www.samanthafrances.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could spend more time with them but unfortunately they live 4 hours away :( so I always look forward to our weekly call :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute post!

    Xoxo, Maggie
    https://www.instagram.com/maggiekrol/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely and cheerful post. It's so important to highlight the positives and things that make you happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally important! :) When your week has been crap its nice to think of all the little good things that have happened.

      Delete