February 1, 2017

Eight Months Old


Oh my goodness how do I have an eight month old already!? It's crazy watching a tiny human grow before your eyes. Her personality is really coming through now and she's just the funniest little girl. Here are a few updates from the past month:

♥ EVERYTHING MAKES HER LAUGH. Most of the time you only have to look at her and laugh and she'll start laughing back at you. She also does this funny little "fake laugh" all the time. 

♥ SHE'S STANDING! As you can see from her picture she can now stand alone!! She needs a tiny bit of help from the wall or something else behind her but her balance is amazing. She tries to take steps towards me while standing there so I think she'll be walking in no time! 




♥ SIDE SLEEPING. She can roll over like a pro now and that means she rolls over in her sleep. Almost every night she now gets comfy on her side or belly and falls asleep like that. It's the cutest darn thing.




♥ BECOMING QUITE THE WHINER. I have no idea why but she is SO whiney these days. She never used to whine about anything but now when she can't reach something or she's tired she lets out this high pitched whine. I really hope it's just something that happens around this age and it doesn't continue LOL 

♥ LITTLE SWIMMER. We started swimming this month and she absolutely LOVES it!! I'm super happy about that because I love swimming but Craig doesn't like it that much so now I'll have someone who'll hopefully stay in the water longer than 10 minutes with me 😜 



My baby sure is growing up. I can't wait to see what the next month has in store for us :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, no way is she already so big?!! She sounds like such a perfect little girl (maybe minus the whining I guess but I can't say anything because I'm a pretty big whiner haha). She is so beautiful too - I love those overalls!!
    I love that she loves the water. Always a good thing to have a little fish who takes to the water and can learn to swim when she is a little older. We live in a town surrounded by water so I learned to swim pretty young and have always loved it too.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! She's growing like crazy :) I'm totally hoping the whining is a phase right now but other than that she is such a joy to be around :) Everywhere you turn here you see water so I'm super happy she seems to enjoy swimming right now!

      Delete
  2. Lux looks so cute in her little pigtails!! I started swimming pretty early with my mom too and I still loving swimming to this day (although my dad's not much of a swimmer haha)!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's what I'm hoping to happen with her :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness those little pigtails!! She looks so adorable :) You have a very cute little bubba! xxx
    http://www.samanthafrances.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe she's this big already!! Such a cutie pie. Love her little curls!

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! My big baby :) Her hair kills me haha its so unruly I don't know what to do with it!

      Delete
  5. Oh how gorgeous is she?! Can't believe it's been 8 months already!

    Natalie Ann xo | Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) I know, time is flying!

      Delete