February 6, 2017

First Toboggan Ride

Sunday brought with it a fresh bed of snow that was just calling our names.

Craig's dad got Lux's toboggan all ready and we were set. This was her first time in a toboggan, first time out in the snow actually, so we were very excited to see her reaction.




Her reaction......😐


I'm not sure if she hated it or loved it. This was her face the entire time though LOL Although, she didn't make a peep. No crying or fussing. So maybe she actually did enjoy it and was just taking it all in? 



I don't know about her but I had a fantastic time. Our first snowy walk as a family was a success. 


I just love the snow and the sense of calm it brings. I couldn't imagine living in a world without it.

2 comments:

  1. Such precious photos! I hate the snow, but this does look like a lot of fun!

    www.beingashleigh.com

    ReplyDelete