February 12, 2017

How Gemini Am I? Part 2






















Wow, its been a looong time since I first decided to start this little mini series. November of 2015 to be exact. To give you a quick re-cap I decided to use information from one of those astrology sites about Gemini's traits and qualities and compare them with myself to see just how Gemini I really am.

To make it more interesting I get my boyfriend to give you his thoughts on these traits compared to myself and then I respond to what he thinks. You might want to read Part 1 of this series first to get you started!

KEY
Black = Description
Blue= Craig's Response
Pink= My Response


GEMINI AND FRIENDSHIP
[Gemini make very interesting and exciting friends. They like to leave their mark on everyone they meet] Yes they do but I couldn't possibly know if they like to leave their mark on people.

[They are very flighty and will disappear for a long time as they meet new friends and explore new places] Yes. You like to explore and always want to go somewhere new. You moved away and didn't mind leaving all of your friends for the last 8 years.

[They are masters of communication and they can help you get what you need by helping you with persuasion and enthusiasm, and they give good advice too] As long as you're not being too stubborn to communicate, you're a good communicator. You do give good advice from time to time.

[Do not however, bog a gemini down with all of your emotional problems. They do not want to deal with it because it depresses them and steps on their freedom if you need too much long term help] Absolutely. 100%

[A gemini friend can fill you in on the latest gossip] Yup. You always tell me everything that's going on with everything

[They are very generous with their friends. They will spend lots of time with you and share everything with you] Absolutely. Most generous person I know

[Even though gemini is a social butterfly, they always need time for themselves] haha yes! You have always told me you need your own space.

I'm quite shocked at how accurate this portion was to be honest. As bad as it might be I never do feel bad about losing touch with people when I go somewhere new. I most certainly do get depressed when I hear about someone elses problems over and over. I'm a regular old gossip bag and I crave time to myself quite often. 

I'm excited to continue on with this series now! I find it to be pretty interesting. If you're a Gemini, let me know if any of this described you at all.

4 comments:

  1. I've been so into astrology lately so I can see why you wanted to do something like this! I'd love to do this with my star sign and see how accurate it is...

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should! It's crazy sometimes to see how similar we are to what they say about our signs!

      Delete
  2. Oh I love everything related to starsigns :) I am a libra :)

    xx Lisa
    lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so interesting to read about! :)

      Delete