February 7, 2017

Valentine's Day Tips | Dress Code

One of the biggest questions we face when it comes to a Valentine's date is; What the heck am I going to wear? And let's face it, finding that perfect outfit can make all the difference when it comes to boosting our confidence!

Adore Me kindly shared these cute customizable cards with me full of amazing Valentine's Day tips to ensure you have a fabulous, stress free Valentine's Day!




































G O I N G  O U T 
Getting all dolled up doesn't happen very often for me so when we go out on a date it always feels really good getting dressed up. With that being said I still like to feel comfortable and as I'm not one for dresses I feel most confident in skinny jeans and a pretty blouse. But even wearing that you can still totally feel dressed up by adding some super cute shoes, dainty jewellery and a killer coat.

R E D
I think it's an unwritten rule to wear red on Valentine's Day. And for good reason. Red is a sexy colour and can make an outfit really pop. If you aren't into wearing red clothing, try some red lipstick or nail polish!

S T A Y I N G  I N
As much as it would be nice going out for Valentine's Day, realistically we're probably just going to order take out and stay in. Treating each other to some really sweet pj sets is such a good idea! You can even opt for some themed pj's for the occasion.

C O N F I D E N C E
Wearing sexy new lingerie under your clothes can be all the confidence boost you need. It's almost like having your own little secret. Adore Me have some gorgeous sets if you're interested in checking them out.


LET ME KNOW WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL CONFIDENT WHEN GOING OUT!

*This is a collaboration post with Adore Me. All opinions are my own. 

10 comments:

  1. I'm single... I'll still be ordering a take out and watching TV XD
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, red is definitely a must! Love all of the ideas on here, really enjoyed reading this xx
    Lots of love,
    Marina Rosie xx
    http://marinawriteslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So glad you enjoyed it :)

      Delete
  3. We just came back from our honeymoon, so we will be staying in and having a cuddle but maybe with some bubbles and fancy cheese! x

    www.rhymeandribbons.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouuu that sounds lovely! Hope you had a great time on your honeymoon :)

      Delete
  4. Oh I love this! Pjs for me I think! haha I love staying in for valentines day!

    Stacey x
    www.staceylouisewhite.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've stayed in the last few years as well. I hate how crowded it is everywhere! :)

      Delete
  5. Such an interesting post! Great job :D

    ReplyDelete