March 1, 2017

9 Months Old


Nine months already. I know I say it every month but where is the time going!? Everyday when I look at her I just can't believe how big she's getting. Where did my teensy little baby go!?




♥ O N  T H E  M O V E !
She is just crawling ALL over the place now! It seemed like one day we were trying to show her how to move her legs to crawl and the next day she was going! She's a speedy little thing.

♥ P U L L I N G  H E R S E L F  U P
Since she figured out how to crawl why not start pulling herself up onto e v e r y t h i n g!? She grabs a hold of anything (toys, couch, tv stand, etc) and stands herself up. 

her first valentine's day! 




♥ S H E  C A N  W A V E
Watching her wave hello or bye bye is the cutest thing ever! It's a funny looking wave but super adorable :)

♥ T U R N I N G  T H E  L I G H T S  O F F
Okay, so we've been practising this one since she was like four months old but this month she has perfected it!- turning the light switch off! Whenever we leave a room I just say to her "Lux can you get the light please" and she'll turn and flick it off. It's awesome.


















































♥ S A Y S  S H  S H  S H
Since she was born one of the things we've always done to soothe her was to make the "shhh shhh shhh" sound. It seems she has picked up on that and will occasionally start shushing people.

♥ D A N C I N G  Q U E E N
Every single time she hears music now she starts dancing! It's too cute. Sometimes if you're holding her the little foot just starts groovin to the music. I love it!

This was a big month for her! Other things to note: had her first valentine's day, attended her first birthday party and unfortunately seems to be in the middle of the 8-10 month sleep regression- but we're working on it! I can't wait to see what this month brings :)

4 comments:

  1. Awh she is so adorable, that's so cool that she can turn the lights on and off already!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute (:
    Nice blog!

    CM | XIII.

    ReplyDelete