April 25, 2017

10 Unusual Things You Didn't Know About Me


Move aside "basic" facts. It's time for something a little unusual..

1// I never bite anything with my front teeth. I have a fake piece of tooth and I'm scared if I bite something hard it'll break

2// I have a small freckle on each of my second toes. In the exact same spot. I refer to them as twins.

3// I often find pure white hairs on my head and it makes me panic.

4// My middle fingers are slightly crooked.

5// I can never start a book and not finish it. It drives me insane. Even if I hate the book and it takes me years to finish- I'll finish it.

6// My wrists and fingers are extremely flexible. Sometimes I wonder if they're made of rubber.

7// I have terrible balance. Even while walking I tend to walk into walls.

8// I hate calling people on the phone. To make appointments, order food, anything- I get super nervous and awkward.

9// I got a small fracture in my spine a couple of years ago and it took forever to heal.

10// I feel like I never have solid plans mapped out regarding my life/future. Sure, there are things I hope for regarding my future but I never have any idea what I actually want out of life.

Q. Tell me an unusual fact about you!

8 comments:

  1. Unusual, yet interesting facts!
    Hope you have an amazing week.

    Funmi x
    www.funmialabi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I hope your week is wonderful :)

      Delete
  2. This was really interesting learning more about the person behind the blog :) I'm the same about finishing a book! I used to be the same with tv shows and films but I'm slowly trying to stop myself wasting time on shows I don't enjoy haha, I also hate talking on the phone too, especially if I'm with other people and have to ring in a takeaway order or something with them listening haha, I always go really awkward hahaha.

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes!! why does it feel like everyone with you just stares!! makes it so much worse :)

      Delete
  3. I'm the same with phones too - I'm so glad that most things like ordering food can be done online now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes for sure! I dont know why I feel so awkward! It's not like they can see me through the phone haha

      Delete
  4. This was such an interesting read! Everyone has their little quirks. I think talking on the phone is something we all dread haha xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I think you're right! Glad you enjoyed it :)

      Delete