April 6, 2017

What Lux Wore | Boho Chick


























Let me start this post off by stating how increasingly difficult it is becoming month after month to take decent photos of Lux! She doesn't stand still for more than a second so I have to work with what I can get. I found these pants at Walmart and I thought they were the most adorable pants I've ever seen. *it should be noted that Craig thinks they're hideous.

Initially I picked up this exact top in white to go with these pants but Lux's grandmother picked this one up in pink and seeing as I'm trying to feel all "springy", we went with the pink top!


I love the lace design on this top and the longer ruffle at the back just adds that little baby girl touch. The pants are a little loose fitting because we bought them (mostly) to go over her legs while they were bandaged so she has some wiggle room to grow into them which means she can wear these for a long time....sorry Craig. (😏)

HAVANA TOP (shows only in white)



10 comments:

  1. Omg she is just too cute! And I love that top on her. That's something I would buy. I don't have any kids and don't plan on having any for quite a while, but I still buy clothes for future kids at old navy haha. I just can't resist all the pretty tops and tiny shoes.

    I hope you have a great weekend!

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's too funny! Wish I had of thought about doing that before having her!
      Hope your weekend is wonderful :)

      Delete
  2. Oh look at her! Lux is one well dressed baby! I always imagine that dressing a baby is one of the more fun parts!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's so kind of you to say :) Dressing her is SO much fun! haha I 100% prefer buying clothes for her than myself.

      Delete
  3. She is s sweet! I love that massive cheeky smile <3 also I think the pants are adorable! ahaha xxx
    http://www.samanthafrances.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! xx haha well I'm glad someone else likes them!

      Delete
  4. Super cute outfit, I LOVE the pants, they look so cosy! I'd definitely wear them :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I would totally wear them too :p

      Delete