May 1, 2017

11 Months Old!


























Whattt!? Where has the time gone? I truly can't believe this time next month she'll be one whole year and I'll be writing her very last monthly update. It makes me so emotional! In every single update I write about Lux the very first picture is always the one I take on that exact day. Like the one above, I just took that ten minutes ago. I love capturing the day she turns a new month age. This picture really hit me today. Not only is it getting harder than ever to get her to sit still for a picture but she's been showing me her growing agitation when it comes to sitting still to have her picture taken haha! This picture also shows how much older she's getting. I know she's still little but for some reason I feel like her "baby" look is slowly diminishing and she's looking (and acting) like a little girl. It's amazing and terrifying all at once. Anyway, let's see what she got up to this past month shall we....

SHE LOVES SHARING HER FOOD.
Every time she's in her high chair eating a meal or even a snack if you ask her if it tastes good she'll hold it out for you to try a nibble for yourself! It's adorable.

MMMM.
Speaking of food....whenever she even sees food she starts going "mmmm" over and over until she gets some haha!



















































HER FIRST EASTER CELEBRATION.
Of course we have to make a special note about her first Easter! She had no idea what was going on but it was so fun watching her look through her Easter basket this year. You can read about her first Easter here!

THE EASTER BUNNY.
Her first encounter with the easter bunny was a success! I really thought she would cry when she saw him but surprisingly she didn't! She was a little wary at first but she was totally fine with him!



SIPPIE CUP DRINKER.
She finally understands how to tip the sippie cup back to get a drink. Took a little minute but she got it ;)


STANDS ALONE.
She can now stand completely by herself without the help of one of us or holding on to something. She even took one teeny tiny step forward but decided that was it. Hopefully this time next month she'll be walking!

STAIR CLIMBER.
She has now learned how to climb up the stairs! Thankfully, at the moment, the place we're living doesn't have stairs but we're moving next month so that's something we'll have to keep an eye on!



























ANOTHER TOOTH!
She's like super late to board the tooth train but her third has finally cut through! Still no top teeth though. All three so far are on the bottom!


Well that's it for another month! I can't believe how big my girl is getting. I hope you enjoyed and look out for her one year update next month :)



4 comments:

  1. These updates are so cute! I wish I did something like this from when my daughter was born! I may have to start soon!

    Stacey x
    www.staceylouisewhite.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should!! I love looking back and reading these updates! I just looked back on her five month one today and I couldn't get over how much she has grown in such a short amount of time!

      Delete
  2. She is super cute - her food expressions in particular are priceless!
    I wish Id been more organised with photos when mine were younger - tonnes of pictures but I'd be hard pressed to put exact ages etc on them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks :) Those pictures of her eating are my favorites!
      I think I go a little overboard with the organizing lol but I guess it helps :)

      Delete