May 15, 2017

An Unexpected Break

Well, it looks like I'll be taking a blog break for a little while. My computer has broken for good this time. I need to save up for a new one and since we're in the midst of moving, financially, I just can't afford to put away extra money towards one right now. I'm a little gutted about it as we've finally been getting back outside on some adventures that I was looking forward to sharing with you and Lux's first birthday is coming up. But I guess I can still post about them at a later date! Hopefully I'll be talking to you guys soon (if you decide to stick around until then!)

8 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing your posts once you're able to start blogging again! Enjoy your break for now and see your posts soon (hopefully) :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that your computer might be down for good!!! Until then, I'll look forward to seeing pictures of Lux's birthday!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!Hopefully I'm able to get a new one soon!

      Delete
  3. Oh no! Hope you get your computer issues resolved soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I hope you manage to come back to blogging soon! Take it as time to relax and have a break! Looking forward to more posts when you're back! :) xxx
    http://www.samanthafrances.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Were actually quite busy with the move at the moment so I guess this was as good a time as any for the computer to die haha

      Delete