June 26, 2017

Bell Park | Mount Uniacke, N.S


It's finally Summer!! For those of you who have followed this blog for a while you probably know what that means....PARK POSTS! For those who don't know, last Summer I started a personal challenge- to visit every Provincial Park in Nova Scotia.

Now, technically I don't think Bell Park is classed as a Provincial Park for some reason but I'm going to go ahead and stick it with the Provincial Park posts anyway.

Bell Park is just your average park. A nice trail through the forest, a lake to stare at and that's about it. All in all though it was still a beautiful, sunny day and we had a wonderful walk. Excuse the photo quality. I only had Craig's phone handy to take pictures with!














Q. HOW IS THE BEGINNING OF SUMMER TREATING YOU SO FAR?





2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place! You must have the best family albums :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have none started actually! But I do have every photo organized on my computer ready to go once I get some! (there will be a lot!)

      Delete