July 14, 2017

Rainbow Haven Beach Provincial Park | Cow Bay, N.S



Rainbow Haven Beach is a place I've been wanting to see for quite some time. Whenever I would hear someone talk about it, it's made to sound like the most beautiful beach in all of Nova Scotia. I mean, with a name like Rainbow Haven, it's got to be pretty special right?

Meh. Not so much.

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice beach, but definitely not what I was expecting seeing as each time we venture near this beach the cars are lined up the road. I don't know what I was expecting really... a beach is a beach. I guess in my mind I was thinking it would leave me breathless going by other's reviews.

Regardless of my less than spectacular first impression, we still had a great time. My mom even joined us on this adventure.















Q. TELL ME ABOUT A PLACE YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO VISIT BUT WERE LESS THAN "WOWED" ONCE YOU GOT THERE


8 comments:

  1. I think when I went to New York and I'd always wanted to visit there but it wasn't what I expected.... but I was still wowed by it.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, a place like New York would be kind of hard NOT to be wowed by it even if it wasn't exactly what you were expecting huh? haha

      Delete
  2. Aw such stunning photos, you make it look such a beautiful place, very peaceful and atmospheric! Lux looks adorable in her little hat! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Lux is so darling! I love her little hat, she looks so cute in it! Lovely photos, too! That's too bad, though, that you were a little underwhelmed with the beach, it's a bummer when that happens. While I was studying abroad last year, I definitely had that feeling about Madrid. It was a beautiful city, but I just feel like I didn't really connect with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww really!? That's too bad! At least you'll always have the experience of Madrid! :)

      Delete
  4. I know what you mean about that name! It's still very pretty though, even if its not quite what you expected!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! It is still very pretty!

      Delete